Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hopefully good things happen in 2's!

With September flying by, I simply cannot believe that October begins TUESDAY!!! I have quite a busy month ahead of me! 

A tough midterm, finishing my editing on the manuscript, two conferences to attend, two weddings and a trip to Philadelphia for two days! I also have have two projects this semester focusing on the adaptive reuse of historic churches and I'll be conducting two tours in of local Greensboro churches in November!! 

I'm having to manage my time pretty closely to make sure I get all of my readings for class done - not fun!!! I can't wait for Fall Break to finally take a mini-break from all this stuff!!! Although much of it is stressful, I have the opportunity to travel to Philadelphia on October 14th! I have to miss a class (Uggh) but I'll have the chance to meet a few key people in the preservation field up at the Sacred Places office! I'm even going to be doing some research in their clearinghouse! 

At the moment I'm trying the best to finish my paper on the "Radicalism of the American Revolution" - quite interesting, but also a little mind-numbing! haha ... I suppose I should get back to it, I'll update more later! :)

No comments: