Sunday, August 24, 2008

After our anniversary weekend!






We're back home and relaxing after an eventful weekend in Charlotte! We managed to take a walk downtown when we got to the hotel in the morning which was fun ... aside from all the bums on every park bench. After checking in and grabbing lunch we decided to hit up Discovery Place ( I was under the impression it was like a miniature Smithsonian ... instead a large scale 3rd grade science fair). Of all the people I told I was going to Discovery Place too - NO ONE mentioned it was for elementary school students!!! LOL we had fun though and made the best of it, then hit up the mall and later went out to eat! 

Classes are officially starting tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it (for now)! We'll see how my opinions change throughout the semester! 




No comments: