Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wedding shoes!

I grapple with showing off my wedding details or keeping them all a secret, and then I realized that I can count the number of people that read this blog on one hand ... so I figure, it's safe.

My new wedding shoes arrived in the mail today from the wonderful Zappos.com. And by new, I mean the most recent of three completely different pairs that I've ordered since I got engaged last March. Of all 3 these are the most comfortable and pose the least amount of threat of being horrible out-dated and hideous in 5 years. Luckily, I have time to decide .... Zappos has a 365 day return policy ... swoon.


The iPhone camera does them little justice, but in general they are fabulously sparkly and surprisingly comfortable (who am I kidding, they aren't flip flops) ... and will look just DIVINE when I add a pop of purple feathers to the front of them.

I fell in love with the hearts on the soles, they are actually the no slip-grips inlaid in the shoe! Tooooo cute. It brought joy to my day which has been filled with studying for my big comprehensive exams on the 26th. Right now they're sitting on top of my giant stack of textbooks, reminding me that not only is there a light at the end of the tunnel, but there are some seriously fab shoes waiting for me to wear them when I'm finished with school and am ready to marry my hunny!

2 comments:

Joe and Melody said...

O! M! G! I absolutely ADORE them! You've got great taste, woman. This is the perfect touch to your wedding day attire.

Faye said...

SUPER CUTE!!! I can't wait to see the whole look pulled together!