Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Two Birds - One Stone!

Since I've been trying to save costs in my wedding planning, I have been looking to find ways to incorporate decor items that I plan on using at my wedding in our apartment and vis versa. Since the wedding is a reflection of us anyway, many of the items I have around the house (globes, vintage photos, aged books, bronze keys) are going to be used at the wedding in some form or another. It also goes a long way in allowing me to feel less guilty pouring money into stuff for the wedding if I remind myself that I can reuse some of it around the house. One of my favorite examples is my new picture frame!

I painted it a lighter version of the beautiful teal that I'm using at the wedding and put in one of our engagement pictures. Love it!

1 comment:

Joe and Melody said...

Ooooo...love it!! So much! Reduce, reuse, recycle! Your wedding is totally eco-friendly. Always thinking, you are.